Monday, September 30, 2013

Olá amigos, como estão?!

Hello everybody! I hope you all had a great week! I hope you all are doing well! Mom your cake for maddox looked absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! Wow im so impressed!!! Connor and Carson, Im very jealous that you guys got to go to the all you can eat section!! I miss baseball games! But enjoy your hot dogs and whatnot because there is an all you can eat churrasco restaurant close to my house for 7 dollars. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 

Anyways, I should stop talking about churrasco and talk more about how I got to MEAT my companion this week!!!! HAHAHAHA!! No seriously. Ha so his name is Elder Galdino and he is from Curitiba! He is a super hard worker and we are getting along great! I miss Elder Menezes becasuse we became super good friends but at least I got a good companion! Ive been blessed with good companions and Im really lucky!

So the area we kinda had to find a new teaching pool, but we found some really awesome people! So first of all we found a lady named Niara that is super awesome and super nice! We taught her the first lesson and after she gave us a mid afternoon snack which was super nice haha. But she went to church yesterday and loved it! Its awesome that the spirit can be so strong even in a school! I was a little bit worried that she wouldnt like it because yesterday we had an incident with a stray dog that decided he wanted to participate in sacrament meeting too. Haha he ran in and I tried to catch him and get him out but he was pretty quick... 

Also Ricardo is doing alot better. So the law in Brasil is pretty weak, and I dont know how but his stepdad is roaming the streets again. He must be awaiting trial er something. So in December Ricardo is going to move with his uncle in Porto Alegre. I think it will be good for him because the church is strong there and he can escape these problems! But he passed the sacrament for the first time yesterday and it was awesome! He had a shirt and a tie and everything. A member of the group asked him if he was a new Elder in the ward at  first and then recognized him! But I think that made him feel really good!

But yeah other then that nothing much happened. We met alot of people but its so hard to get people to do simple things like read and pray. I think alot of Naaman how he was told to heal his leprosy all he had to do was bathe in the river Jordan 7 times. But he didnt want to do it because it was so easy and he didnt have faith it would work. I feel like alot of people are the same way. They refuse to do it because its so easy. But really if you read and pray, believing that you will recieve an answer, you will know that its true! 

But yeah so that was my week! I love you all so much! Thanks for the support that you give me!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment