Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19th, 2015

Well my friends, this is the last PDay of the misison, and its pretty nuts that my mission has come to an end! The misison really was the greatest thing that I have been able to do in my life, and I have learned so much. Its crazy because so muc has hapened in these last two years, and its weird that it will all come to an end. Before the misison I had a bunch of feelings; exciteent, nervousness, and all that. And thats kinda how I am feeling right now. I am ecxited, nervous, anxious, I dunno! I bunch of stuff. BUt it should be cool! I am excited!

This week we have been teaching alot and I have been working super hard. I have been super tired these last few days, but its because I am trying to go all out before going home! SO it has been good. Yesterday we had alot of people at church! We hav been working alot with reactivation, and yesterday 10 people that we less active returned to church, and we had likt 6 investigators, and so like lmost ahlf of the people there were people that we had been working with or brought. It was really cool, and everybody that went loved it. We have a family tat will be baptized here, right after their marriage, which we are going to try to mark this week! It is cool.

This week I leearned that God answers prayers in interesting ways. We were on the top of a hill in our area knocking doors, and we were walking down the road when I noticed a really big dog that started to bark at us in front of a house. Luckily the house had a gate and so we passed by the house with the dog.... and when we passsed the dog escaped and started barking at us. And this dog was like the size of a bear. It was huge and mean. Haha and to make the situation worse, the road we were on was a dead end, so to go back down the hill we ha to pass by this dog that for sure was going to eat me and my companion. So I said a super fast prayer in my head that we could pass by the dog without him bothering us, and right when I said the prayer...... the dog started to do some business...., and we passed by him without harm haha. It was funny, but I thought it was cool how my prayer was answered even though it was just a small little thing.

But yeah I dont have alot more, I am xcited to see everybody, I hope you all are well. I love you allI I will see you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Até LOGO!!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment