Monday, January 19, 2015

January 5th, 2015

Hello everybody this is officially the first email of 2015! Crazy right? And its like the third to last before I come home. Also, very crazy! Yeah this week was actually a great week! Im glad to see you all had good festivities and whatnot, I miss you guys but I am glad you are all doing well!

This week started off with an interview with Presidente Castro on Tuesday. I went in for the interview and we were talking about the kinda of goals I made for myself until the end of the misison, and it was good to be able to talk to him and have his counsel. He really is a great President. But anyways I left that interview super excited to reach the personal goals I have made until the end of the mission.

So yeah! This week we had the oportunity ot baptize Pamela! It wa really cool to see how she recieved a testimony. From the start she didnt recieve an answer to her paryares, but she continued with Faith, and then during a lesosn we could see in her eyes the moment when she recieved an answer. It was realllllly special. The baptism went great, and my comp Elder Alves baptized her!

On new years eve we didnt do too much, we just ate dinner with a Family here in the Ward, it was pretty cool! Haha there isnt much we could do on New Years, but I am thankful for the families here that treat us so well.

Um yeah, other then that nothing much happened this week. I love yuo all and am very excited to see you. I can now offically count the days on my hands and feet, pretty cool huh?:) Haha but yeah. Have a great week I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment