Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 19th, 2014

Hello everybody I am glad to hear that everything is well, and I miss you guys so much! Connor, I am sorry to hear about the loss of the state championship, but its so awesome that you got so far! Seriously dude thats so cool, and I am so proud of you. Jonathan,good luck in Nashville, I am very proud of you too, thats so awesome. I am waiting for the day I hear your music in the Brasil! Haha and Carson... delinquent... chewing gum at school! Rebel... haha IM kidding.
So this week... was crazy... absolutely crazy. We have been working a ton and whatnot and praying for help from the Lord and he has been giving it to us. The coolest thing that happened this week was that we were walking down the road late at night, and say some people, and we went to talk to them, and they were nice. and we expalined about the restoration and everything on the road. But they werent interested.... but little did we know that there was a man listening to us while we were talking to the other people. After wards, he came and said he felt that he neededc to talk to us. He expalined that a long long time ago he had contact with the missionaries, and they left such a big imapct on his life that he named his son after an american, Bradley Johnson. But he explained that his wife passed away last month and that he knew we could help. His name is Adão, and he is so awesome. We visited him last night and he made us pizza and talked with us, and we just listened becauwse I think that is really what he was needing, somebody to talk to. But it was so sad, because he showed us pictures of his wife,and started getting teary eyed... and I couldnt help but do the same... But I really am excited to help him.

Yesterday too, something crazyyyy happened... Luis, that man who has been visiting the church knows alot of people, and loves giving referalls to us, and so in church he told us he knew a family that was needing help. But not just us, he told half the branch! so us and other members went to visit this family after church. And it was crazy. The family was very afflicted... and mess with spirits and stuff like that... We went and taught, and the mom started yelling... and then fell on the floor. I went and gave her a blessing, cast out whatever was inside her... and she got better in the instant. I am so grateful for the Priesthood, and this really strengthened my testimony of the Priesthood! But it was crazy... 

But other than that the week was awesome! This week I made tacos for Danilo and Milene, and they like them haha. They are doing great, and just waiting waiting waiting!

But that was my week, it was awesome! I love being able to serve the Lord. I hoppe everything is well back at home, and I love all of you! Have a great week, my family, I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment