Monday, June 16, 2014

May 26th, 2014

Hello my wonderful amazing family, I love you all so much! So this week was a cold cold colddddd week! My city, Canguçu, was officially the coldest city in Brasil this week... And Im freezing my pants off! Haha its way cold... The hardest thing about it all is that our apartment doesnt have air condicioning... so it is like a big freezer! Mom to answer your questions, they just the water off in the city to clean the water towers, and on the news they announced that the water would turn off, but since we dont watch TV, we didnt know, and so the whole day we were without water! But now we have it again, so its all good! No I havent seen a doctor, but I called Sister Castro and she told me about this creme that I am using, and she said if it doesnt get better I can see a doctor.

Connor and Carson you both sound like you are doing great, and I am so happy for you guys. Keep on being amazing, but keep being righteous too, and everything will work out the way it should! I love you guys, and miss you. Jonathan and Natalie too, I hope that you are doing well. I love you guys too!

So this week was full of ups and downs. So this week we found out that Danilo and Milene have a habit of drinking coffee, even though we already taught the Word of Wisdom with them, but this week we went, and I think they just didnt understand when we taught the first time, but this time I think they understood and stopped! Their baptism will be this Saturday! Something cool happened this week when I was praying, because I have ben really worried about if they have had a true conversion or not, and when I was praying I felt they need to really feel the Holy Ghost, and the thought came in my mind to watch a church filme with them, the Lamb of God, that talks about Christ. So the next day we went and did just that, and wow the Spirit was so strong! I asked them how they were feeling and they said they were feeling something in their heart, and I explained that in that moment they were feeling the Holy Ghost testify that everything we taught is true. Wow, it was an awesome lesson! So they are super excited for the baptism, and this week is going to be nuts haha.

Also something cool that happened, as we were knocking on doors this German lady opened up the door and let us in... and IIII spoke better Portuguese then her! She spoke with a really really realllllly strong German accent, and learned Portuguese just a few years ago. Crazy right? Who would of thought! Haha it was cool.

But other than that, nothing too interesting happened this week! Just alot of work in the cold cold cold! But its all good, its just part of the work! I love you all so much and hope you are well! Have a great week evreybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment