Tuesday, April 2, 2013

#5

Hello family!
Finally it is the last full week of the MTC! I love it here but I am definatley ready to leave. I feel like I have been here for so long, but at the same time it feels like it went by super fast! I am so excited to finally get out there and do some good! So, no word on the VISA yet, I guess I got caught in the middle of a rule change and so people in the younger districts are getting theirs but not my district yet. Muito Triste... But I am excited to get reassigned! I think it will be fun to be a missionary speaking English for a few months before I go to Brazil! I get my reassignment tomorrow!!!! So so so exciting! And I get to call you guys and tell you where it is! But, I dont know when, and it is only for like 5 minutes to tell you where I am going, but if you see a phone call from Provo Utah ANSWER IT!!!!!!!  If you guys have a time that would be best for you, let me know and I can try to call around that time!
 
So this week has been a good one, normal, but good! Easter Sunday I missed being home alot, but Bishop Causse, the Presiding Bishop of the church came to speak to us on Easter so that was extremely cool! You can just feel a different spirit around the general authoritys! That was good, and yeah! Things are going great with the launguage! HAHAHA. Im funny. Actually, this has been the hardest week with the language for me becasue Portuguese has a few verb tenses that we don´t have in English, so it is confusing trying to learn those. I will learn eventually, but it is hard to know when and where to use them! The other day I spoke in Portuguese for 3 hours nonstop, and yesterday I taught an unplanned lesson to my district in Portuguese so that was very cool!
 
Thank you so much for your Easter Package! It was so cool and I loved all the stuff inside! Thank you guys so so so much! I miss you guys so much! Carson that is so cool you caught a foul ball! Im pretty sure you are the only person to ever catch a foul ball in our family! Parabem!!! I love hearing from you guys and everything that is going on at home! How are wedding preperations coming! Thats so exciting that it is this month! So exciting!
 
Sorry my letters are kinda boring! Not much new happens when you are doing the same routine day after day after day... I hope you guys dont think Im lame or something! But I am so excited to talk to you! Speaking of that! I also get to call you while I am in the airport going to my reassignment1 The thing is I don´´t know when that will be so I can´´t really give you more details, but It will probably next wednesday in the morning sometime. Be preparerd! I will try to let you guys know more details as soon as I can! I love all you guys! Eu espero voces estao bom! I will talk to you guys soon!
 
Elder Hoopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment