Monday, January 27, 2014

January 20th, 2014

Brasil is hot, very very hot. So this week I dont know if any of you checked the weather buit its been super hot and super humid this week!!! And whats worse its almost none houses have air conditioning.... So Im dying!! Haha at least Arizona trained me well, but its very hot! I actually forgot what it feels like to sleep with a blanket because I just lay on my bed and sleep without a blanket or anything!

Thyis week was a good week and we definately worked so hard. We only have a few investigators as of right now because the other people we were teaching didnt ever really show any interest in what we had to share. But this week we really tried super hard to find new investigators so we knocked on doors... knocked on more doors... and knocked on more doors. All week! In the sun! THE CRAZY THING IS, that I actually liked doing it, even though it didnt give a bunch of results, I was happy doing it! Even though almost nobody let us in,. I was happy! Thats just one reason why I know that this misisonary work is true! If it wasnt I would be miserable!

We tried one new thing this week, we have a list of members and we tried visiting the ones that I dont know, and it turned out super awesome! We found some people that have potential and it was really cool! We are going to keep doing it this week to find more people interested in being taught!

Also this week was transfer week and......... Elder Mendes and I will stay one more together!!! He became the district leader this transfer, and I am oficially assistant TO THE district leader (office joke... haha...) or I could be the corrupt advisor... muahahaha (Jonathan Connor and Carson should understand that joke). But it should be awesome, Im excited to keep working with him he is freaking awesome!

Anyways I love you all so much, thanks for supporting me and everything! I hope that you all have a great week! I love you! Tchau família!

No comments:

Post a Comment