Monday, April 14, 2014

April 7th, 2014

Hello everybody so this week was a very awesome week fo rme, I really loved it! I hope all of you enjoyed conference because I loved it. My favorite session was the sunday morning session, and my favorite talks were those of President Monson, Elder Bednar, and Elder Uchtdorf! They were so great! Also Marcos Aidukaitis is part of the area presidency of Brasil, it was cool because he translated and recorded his talk in Portugues so when he was speaking, we heard his voice instead of the translators! He was born in Porto Alegre, and so he is Gaucho! And I heard him speak in the MTC when I was there! So that was cool! I hope you enjoyed the sessions! I still ahvent had the chance to watch the Priesthood session, but I want to really badly!

So this week was also Zone Conference, and it was really good too! I got to see a bunch of my friends that I got to know on the mission, and it was really cool catching up with them, but the actual conference was so good! Presidente Alves, one of the misson coiunselours gave a talk and he told about his misison, and how he really turned it around because of the faith that he developed and it helped me alot. I really loved it! The whole confernce was good but yeah!

So about our awesome investigators Danilo and Milene, on Monday they made Churrasco for us, and it was super fun being with them. They are doing super well. They arent legally married because in Brasil its pretty diffuicult and expensive to get married legally and so people just move in togehter. So this week we alked a little bit about that, and they said they really really want to get married in the temple to have an eternal family, and wow we just got so happy!!!! And so we are going to help them get married legally first and then they can be baptized. It takes about a month to do the paperwork fo rmarriege, and so about here in one month they will be married:) That was so awesome, because we were a little worried how we would tlak to that, but we didnt need to worry because they are just so receptive!!!

But yeah those were the highlights of the week! I love you all so much and hope you are well. I miss you all so so so much, but I am happy to hear that you are well! I love you all so much! Here are some pictures of the conference, and the churrasco with Danilo ad Milene! I love you!!! Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment