Thursday, October 9, 2014

September 29th, 2014

Hello everyone so this week was very very veryyyyyyy great!!!! SO my new companion is awesome, Elder H. Silva, and is such a hard worker!! He is from São Paulo and is becoming a zone leader now and so I am teaching him how everything works. Its great! But I am just a very happy camper for a few reasons!

First of all, I love being a missionary.

Secondly, we had 8 investigators that went to church yesterday, and that are progressing reallllly quickly! It was the best sight to see everybody at church, it just made me so happy to see so many people that we growing their testimony!

And thirdly we had the baptism of Luis and LIzara this week! It was just so great!!!! At this baptism there were alot more members and so it was great, and they were just so happy. They chose me to baptise them both, and it was just so happy. A lizara was so happy that after the baptism just stood there smiling in the font for a minute or so, and probably would have stayed longer but Luis was waiting to be baptised too! And Luis was just so happy afterwards and man... its just such a great feeling!!

We have like three families that we are teaching, and all of them are progressing and showing interest, and reading the book of Mormon, and that just makes e so happy because I know that they will be so happy becasue of this path. 

The only sad thing was that Karina said she was going to have to take some time to think about things... and so we probably wont be teaching her anymore. I was pretty sad, she was great, but she has her agency, and so its alright.

But yeah so about you guys! Connor, it looks like you are having a ton of fun in high school!Carson keep being a stud, and send Estefani´s letter soon so I can give it to her! I love all you guys and hope you ahve a wonderful week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment