Monday, July 1, 2013

Fala minha familia!

Hey everybody! So this week was a good week in Brasil and many good things happened! But first, I am glad to hear that you all are doing well! Connor and Carson! I hope you had fun at the campout! It looks like it was alot of fun! Jonathan how is your band!! I want to see more pictures! I hope all is well with you!
So yesterday we had our group and it was very sucessful again. What it is, is its still a part of the ward under the bishop, but it meets seperate. We are trying to start a branch soon but we need to find more people! We have a keyboard for the group that I am practicing for the Sundays and Im getting pretty good! Haha hopefully I can reteach myself before I get home!
So we found this awesome family that I have a strong feeling will accept our messages! The father, Douglas, went to church sometimes with his grandfather when he was younger with his grandpa, who was a pioneer of the church in Pelotas. He remembers the missioraries being nice to him when he was a kid, and said that he and his wife Rogera have been trying to find a religion that felt right but they didnt know which one. I have high expectations for them! They are such a great family! He goes on walks with his son so that they have a good relationship!!
Oscar is having a hard time, but we arent giving up on him. He is so awesome, but I think that he is starting to lose hope that he can stop smoking. We are going to keep working with him!
So Elder Menezes and I are going to be staying here for more one transfer together, and after he will probably leave! I can see myself staying here for proabaly 5 more months, because we are trying to start the branch! He is trying to learn English and so today we arent speaking Português and just English!
Falando sobre a idioma, eu estou fazendo muito melhor! We had a fast so I could speak the language and I really feel that I can speak better. I understand all the grammer of Português, I just need to learn words and my accent!
But thats how I am doing, I miss you all and hope that you are doing well! I love you all and hope you have a great week!! tchau!!

No comments:

Post a Comment