Monday, November 18, 2013

Tudo tranquilo?!

November 18th, 2013
 
Hello my family, how are you all doing!! I hope you are all well!! Carson you look so old with braces... how long are you going to have them on!? Thats pretty awesome! Dad I understood your portugues! Thats awesome that you could understnad my leter that I wrote in Portugues! And also so awesome that mom wont need to work as much!! What a blessing!!! Im so happy that everything is going so well! Im very blçessed to have such a good family!
So this week I learned a new word in Portugues! Morcego! Let me tell you how I learned this word.... we were headed back home on Friday night and got a call from the other missionaries that live in our house that a morcego invaded our house and was hiding in our room. I thought it was a joke, and didnt even know what a morcego was.... So we got back in our house, and my companions gave me an umbrella to protect myself. I didnt even know what I was protecting myself from... So I went in our room, started looking around... Put my hand on my laundry basket and found.... A BAT!!!!! Haha I almost had a heart attack! Luckily that type of bat just eats fruits er something.... but I freaked out!!!!! Haha just in Brasil....
Anyways about the work here in Fragata! It is very different then Capão! Its pretty hard to find new people to teach, but we got a referral for a family that orded a church video on the internet. We went to deliver the video and it is a family totally awesome!!!! We are going to visit there tonight to teach them again, but I think that they have alot of potential!
As for Mayara, she doesnt even live in our area!! The missionaries in this area before us found her house and didnt let us know that it isnt even in our area... so thats kind of a bummer, I think we will talk to the missionaries in her area to start teaching her. Its a little sad because she was doing so well, but you gotta do what you gotta do!!
Anyways, about the letter to President about my companion, as of right now nothing happened... but we will see what happenes this week. I love you all so much and hope you are well!! Im thinking about you!! Have a great week family!!!! Até Mais!

No comments:

Post a Comment