Monday, December 15, 2014

December 8th, 2014

Hello everybody, it is so great to hear from you guys.First of all I need to apologize for the spelling errors in this email, today is a holiday inBrasil and there is only one internet placeopen in the whole city, and turns out the computers are pretty sketchy...

But I hope you all had a great week, my week here was pretty good. We really have been working a ton here in Cachoeira, and its interesting that the Lord always blesses us, just not always in the way that we expect. One example is Felipe! We had been working so much to find people to teach, and then out of nowhere, we met him at his aunts house who is a member! He was all ready to be batpized, its just that nobody had invited him to be baptized! He was baptized on Friday, and it was great! I would send pics, but because of the sketchyness of the computr I amworried that my pendrive will get a virus... But the baptism was great, and Daniela, our investigator from Fortaleza was there and she loved it! She will be batptized soontoo, she is getting the paperwork ready for her marriage, and then she can be baptized!

Vangli is also doing very well, he went to church yesterday, and is ready to be baptized this week! He is facing alotof opposition, but he is facing it with faith and he is determined to be baptized. It will be a great experience, Vangli is such a cool person.

The Lord is really blessing us here, and I dont take these blessings for granted. I know that its not because of me that theseblessings are coming, but its all from the Lord. Its just great to be able to recieve all these blessings. I really love the people I teach. And, I am happy. Very happy.

Sorry the email isnt longer... I cant take this dumbkeyboard anymore! But I hope you have a greatweek!I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment